The following are some of the important objectives of personal guidance.
(1) To assist the pupils to realise that is natural to experience periods of turmoil.
(2) To assist him to enter into menial activity with renewed interest and vigor as he attains naturity.
(3) To help him lo overcome the awkward years of physical development.
(4) To encourage him to continue the health, safety, and physical education activities.
(5) To help him to move gradually from dependence on others independence of judgement and action.
(6) To help him to work to the limit of his capacity with full knowledge that he may not be as capable as other pupils.
(7) To held him to develop a control over his emotions.