1. In which part of India Sundri trees are found ?
Ans. Sundarvan delta.
2. In what area the forests are found in India ?
Ans. 7’55 lacs square kilometers (74 lacs Hectare).
3. What is the percentage of forests in India ?
Ans. 23%. I .
4. Which state of India has maximum coverage of forests ?
5. For ecological balance what should be the percentage of forests for a particular area ?
6. Which type of forests are also known as mangroves ?
Ans. Tidal forests.
7. Which type of forests are also called monsoon forests ?
Ans. Tropical deciduous.
8. Which type of forests are also termed as evergreen forests ?
Ans. Tropical rain forests.