Recipe for preparing : Pasta Salad, Corn Salad, Chicken Salad, Noodle Salad, Pine Apple Salad, Orange Cucumber Salad, Cucumber Salad.
1 Cup Pasta (Boiled)
1 tbsp Capsicum sliced
1 tbsp Carrots sliced
1 tsp Butter
Black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
Cheese for garnish
1. Put butter in a pan, heat it, add all sliced vegetables referred above.
2. Now add the pasta. Garnish with cheese.
1 Cup Corn Boiled
1 tbsp Onions chopped
1 tbsp Capsicum Chopped (large pieces)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Saute onio and capsicum.
2. Add boiled corn, salt, pepper mix well and serve.
Chicken Salad with Cabbage
4 Pieces Chicken breasts (Marinate in vinegar, salt pepper and keep Aside for two hours)
Onion (Thickly sliced) (Marinate in vinegar salt)
1. Cook the chicken pieces, in a non stick with minimum oil.
2. Slice them and add all the ingredients to it. Mix well and serve.
Noodle Salad (With Peanut sauce)
Ground peanut paste made from 100 gms roasted peanuts.
Chilli & Garlic paste, salt, Sugar & pepper to taste.
Little stock or water.
1. Mix all the ingredients well. Put to boil till it thickens. Serve with Salad.
Note: For non-vegetarian Variation, add shredded chicken or sliced salamis.
Method to Make Salad
Noodles boiled, Chopped Vegetable (Carrot, capsicum, cabbage, ginger and beans).
1. Mix boiled noodles and vegetables then press it into a vessel lined with cling film. (It helps to de-mould), leave in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
2. De-mould and serve with sauce.
Pine Apple Salad
80 gms fresh PINEAPPLE
50 gm Cucumber
1 tsp Lemon Juice
Seasoning to tste
30 ml Pineapple Juice
30 gms Green coriander
Crushed peppercorn to taste
1. Dice cucumber, dress and keep it aside.
2. Cut pineapple into small dices. Mix with pineapple Juice, lemon Juice and crushed pepper corn.
3. Mix with cucumber and season to taste.
Orange Cucumber Salad
2 cups peeled Orange
2 cups salad leaves
1 cup cucumber finely chopped
1 cup Yellow, Red, Green capsicum finely chopped
Only green capsicum
½ tsp Yellow mustard powder
2 tsp Lemon juice
2 tsp or according to taste salt
½ tsp Chilli Flakes
2 tsp Honey
1. Mix all the above ingredients in a glass bowl lightly.
2. Keep it in refrigerator for two hours.
3. Toss the salad before serving and put the dressing finally.
3 Nos small cucumbers
2 tbsp Vinegar
1 tbsp Light Soya Sauce
2 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Oil (salad oil)
2 tsp salt
1 tbsp Water
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Chilli flakes (dried)
1. Wash cucumber and rub with ½ teaspoon salt.
2. Slice or cut into thin strips as preferred.
3. Mix remaining ingredients together, stirring to dissolve sugar.
4. Toss well then let stand for 30 minutes I the refrigerator before serving.