1. Blood is red in colour due to presence of RBCs.
2. Blood plasma contains RBCs, WBCs and platelets.
3. It contains diffusible and non-diffusible proteins like albumin, globulin and fibrinogen.
4. It can clot due to presence of more amount of fibrinogen.
5. It carries more O2 and more digested food.
1. Lymphs are colourless due to absence of RBCs.
2. The lymph plasma contains WBCs.
3. It contains diffusible proteins.
4. It clotes slowly due to presence of less fibrinogen.
5. It carries less O2 and less digested products.