Do you want to write powerful Job Application letters? Well, here are few self-tested methods to do so.
Starting the letter:
1. In response to your advertisement in The Times of India’ dated August 8, 201*, I wish to apply for the post of Office Superintendent in your institution.
2. I have learnt from reliable sources that the post of Labour Welfare Officer in your office has fallen vacant.
3. I am interested in the vacancy you have advertised in The Hindustan Times’ dated July 8, 201*, for a Sub-editor and wish to offer my services for the same.
4. This is to inquire whether you have a vacancy of an Office Assistant in your office.
5. I understand from Mr. Sunil Kumar, one of your suppliers, that you wish to appoint a Sales Engineer.
6. As Mr. Arun Kishore will be leaving your office on 31st July, I wish to offer my service for the same post.
7. I wish to offer my services for the post of Sales Officer which, as I understand, falls vacant by the end of this month.
8. This is to apply for the post of Sales Manager in your office which you have advertised in ‘The Times of India’ dated 8th September, 201*.
9. With reference to your advertisement in The Statesman’ dated 21st October, 201*, I wish to offer my services for the post of Steno-typist in your organization.
10.1 have learnt from a reliable source that the post of an Accountant is lying vacant in your office. I wish to offer myself as a candidate for the same.
11. In response to an announcement made in the Employment News on 10th September, 201* I wish to apply for the post of a Translator (Hindi to English).
12. Going through Employment News, I found that a situation of a lecturer in English is lying vacant in your college. I offer myself as a candidate for the same.
13. Please refer to your advertisement in ‘The Times of India’ dated 14th July, 201*, for the pose of a Law Officer, I wish to offer my services for the same.
14. Having come to know through a monthly bulletin of your Department, that you need a traveling Salesman, I offer my services for the same post.
15. Through a circular issued from your office, I have come to know that the post of a Draftsman” is lying vacant in your office. I offer my candidature through this application.
Middle portion of the letter is given separately in the forthcoming pages:
Closing the letter:
16. I look forward to hear from you.
17. I trust you will consider my application favorably and give me a chance to meet you
18. I would appreciate an interview with you when I could give you more details about myself.
19. I can come for an interview, at any time convenient to you. i enclose a self-addressee and stamped envelope so that you could respond to me.
20. I look forward to the opportunity of a personal interview.
21. I shall be grateful to you for an interview call at your convenience.