5 important significance of selection in an organisation
1. Investment in good people by way of good selection provides a high rate of return to the organisation.
2. Selection involves certain behavioural aspects of individuals and must be according to the behavioural specifications of the organisation.
3. Today’s managers are in great difficulties and hence good selection of new entrants.
4. The caliber of the work force of an organisation determines its strengths and performance.
5. An organisation goes on investing on their staff. It should not go waste. Hence good selection.