The Principal, St. Thomas School, AMBALA

Dear Sir,

My father has been transferred to Ahmedabad. It is not possible for me to study in this school.


I shall feel obliged to get my trans­fer/school leaving certificate. So that I can get admission in some school in Ahmedabad.

Thanking you.