1. Human immune deficiency virus (HIV): This is the cause of AIDS and is transmitted by bodily secretions of infected person coming in contact with recipient blood through a rupture in the skin or mucus membranes.
2. Herpes virus: Cause chicken pox and is transmitted through air and contact.
3. Dengue virus: Cause dengue disease and transmitted by Aedes mosquito.
4. Hepatitis A by hepatitis A virus (HAV) Hepatitis B by hepatitis B virus (HAB): ause the disease hepatitis by the contaminated food and drinks.
5. Influenza virus: Cause influenza and is transmitted by coughing and sneezing.
6. Rubella virus: Cause measles and is transmitted through air and contact.
7. Mumps virus: Cause the disease mumps and is transmitted by droplet infection.
8. Polio virus: Cause polio and is transmitted through contamination of food and drinks.
9. Street virus: Cause rabies and is transmitted by a bite from an infected dog.