The Principal,

Green Lawns School, PUNE

Dear Sir,


I am a student of class Vth-C. My cousin is also in Class Vth. But his sec­tion is ‘A’. He is living very near to my house.

I would request you to kindly change my section to Vth ‘A’. It will help both of us in our studies.

I hope you will consider my applica­tion.

Thanking you.