Write an Application to your principal for Character Certificate (sample)



Dear Sir,

Respectfully I beg to say that I have passed my Vth class this year. My father has been transferred to Lucknow. So I will have to take admission in some school in Lucknow.


I, therefore, request you to kindly issue me the character certificate. So that I may take admission in Class Vlth.

Thanking you,

Yours obediently

, ,

Web Analytics Made Easy -
Kata Mutiara Kata Kata Mutiara Kata Kata Lucu Kata Mutiara Makanan Sehat Resep Masakan Kata Motivasi obat perangsang wanita