Most respectfully, I want to bring to your kind notice that my father, who is a government servant, has been transferred to Jaipur. Since he is in transferable job, he is allotting government accommodation. Hence we are going to shift Jaipur very soon.

As such, it would not be possible for me to be in Delhi continues with this school. I, therefore, request you to kindly issue me a School Leaving Certificate so that I can continue my studies in the new school in Jaipur.

For this, I shall be highly obliged to you.


Yours obediently,