Here are few ways that aims to help you to write perfect invitation letters regarding House Warning.
Start by announcing the completion of house building:
1. I wish to inform you that my house which was under construction has now been completed.
2. I am pleased to inform you that the finishing touches have been given to our new bungalow.
3. How happy I am to inform you that we have been allotted a DDA (Delhi Development Authority) Flat under the Rohini Scheme!
4. The construction work of the apartment is now over. Only white-washing is left which will take hardly two or three days.
5. I am quite excited to inform you that finally we have been allotted a house under the Haryana Housing Scheme.
6. We are pleased to inform you that we have purchased a new house in Friends Colony last month.
Thereafter, give details of time, date and place of shifting into the building:
7. We plan to shift into it on November 7, 201*. The address is 5, Bungalow Road.
8. Our family priest has fixed 8.00 a.m. as the Murat time.
9. Since my son is coming down from Mumbai next Saturday, we plan to shift into it on Sunday itself, when we have a Muhurat at 8.00 a.m.
10. My newly wedded son has decided to move into it with his wife. Muhurat takes place on April 8, 2001.
11. According to our Purohit, December 7, 201* is the most auspicious date to shift into the new building, and the time fixed is 8.00 a.m. The address is 17, Rajpath, New Delhi.
Mention some programme/ activities of the occasion:
12. We have planned to have a ‘hawan’ on this day in the morning. There will also be recitation of Vedic hymns.
13. Satya Narain Katha will be narrated and fast will be observed on this day in the new flat before we start living in it.
14. We have decided to have a get-together on this occasion.
15. A ‘kirtan’ function is-being arranged to recite kirtan for two hours on this day.
Request for participation on this occasion:
16. Please do come and grace this occasion.
17. I hope you will come and grace the function.
18. Needless to say that the functions won’t be complete if you don’t grace it.
19. We are quite keen to have you among the first entrants into our new house.
20. As you are quite fond of bhajans, I hope you won’t miss it.
21. My wife joins me in soliciting your esteemed presence on this occasion.
22. Please bring Raju and Rohit also. They were really keen to see our new house.
23. Swami Videh has kindly consented to mark the occasion with his discourse.
24. Our thanks in advance for your benign presence on this occasion.
I am pleased to inform you that the finishing touches have been given to our new bungalow. We plan to shift into it on November 7, 201*. The address is 5, Bungalow Road. Our family priest has fixed 8.00 a.m. as the Muhurat time. We have planned to have a ‘hawan’ on this day in the morning. There will also be recitation of Vedic hymns. Please do come and grace this occasion. We are quite keen to have you among the first entrants into our new house.