Start the letter by giving your introduction:
1. This is to inquire about the availability of accommodation in your hotel in November, this year.
2. I will be coming down to Bombay on a business tour for two weeks from May 15, and want a suite of rooms in your hotel for this period.
3. I have to come down to Delhi on a short transfer for about two months in the beginning of April and propose/plan to stay at your hotel.
4. Our Managing Director is scheduled to visit Bombay for five days from November 15 to 19, and he intends to stay at your hotel.
5. I have asked my son who is shortly visiting Delhi to stay in your hotel.
Subsequently mention about your requirements of accommodation:
6. I want a well furnished double room suite, bath attached.
7. I will need a bath attached single room.
8. A small but decently furnished and well-ventilated room would be quite enough for me.
9. I would prefer an accommodation on the ground floor.
10. If air-conditioned rooms are over booked, I can do with the other accommodation.
11. Please confirm reservation for one double bed/ single bed room with attached bath and air-conditioning.
12. Please confirm reservation of a single deluxe tower room.
While closing the letter, make enquiries about the incidence of rent payable:
13. Please let me know your tariff and availability on the dates I have mentioned.
14. Please let me have your rates for various types of accommodation and whether you can book a room for me in advance.
15. Enclosed is a cheque for Rs. 3000/- as payment towards advance.
16. Please confirm.
Dear Mr. ……………………… (name),
This is to enquire about the availability of accommodation in your hotel in November this year. Our Managing Director is scheduled to visit Bombay for five days from November 15 to 19 and intends to stay at your hotel. Please confirm reservation of a single deluxe tower room. Please confirm.