Describe the complaint:
1. This is to point out that for the last two weeks I have not been getting my mail.
2. This is to complain against the carelessness of the new postman who has recently been transferred to our colony.
3. This is to bring to your kind notice that instead of coming up, the postman has been giving our letters to people downstairs.
4. I regret to inform you that for the last one week or so, my mail is being given to smart children in our building, for being delivered to me.
5. I take this opportunity to inform you that the new postman has been very careless and has often delivered my letters at wrong addresses, in the colony.
6. This is to inform you that the mail is not being delivered to our block in time for the past few days.
7. It has come to our notice that for the past few days, our mail is being tampered with,
8. This is to bring to your notice that for the last two months I have not been getting my issues of ‘Reader’s Digest’ which I used to get regularly.
Then urge for proper attention to the complaint:
9. It is, therefore, requested that this postman should be warned against such lapses in his duties.
10. I hope you will ensure that this postman takes his duties more seriously in future,
11. If this postman continues with such practice, he should be replaced.
12. Please take prompt action in this regard as I have already written two such letters to
13. Please arrange to get our mail delivered in time.
14. We request you to ensure safe delivery of our mail.
Close the letter with your thanks:
15, I will feel highly obliged if an early action is taken in this regard
16. I express my thanks in anticipation of your prompt action.
17. I will be obliged for your taking necessary action.
18. Your prompt intervention will save the residents from a lot of tension.
This is to complain against the carelessness of the new postman who has recently been transferred to our colony. It has come to our notice that for the past few days, our mail is being tampered with. We request you to ensure safe delivery of our mail. I will feel highly obliged if an early action is taken in this regard.