Who else wants to learn the art of writing terrific apology letter for Damage done by Child or Pet? Read this phenomenal article for learning things in minutes.
Give reasons for the apology:
1. I have been told by my wife that one of your window panes has been broken by my son while playing cricket.
2. I learn from my son that this morning our dog entered your garden and trampled over the rose plants spoiling many flowers.
3. I learn from my daughter that today morning our cat ate up one of your chicken.
4. I have come to know that my son has abused your daughter.
Beg forgiveness/tender your apologies:
5. I apologies on his behalf and promise to ensure that it is not repeated.
6. This is indeed regrettable and I apologies sincerely for the damage caused.
7. I am really sorry for what has happened and have asked my son not to unleash it.
8. I am extremely sorry for his behavior and have scolded him severely.
9. I express my regret for the misbehavior of my son towards your daughter.
Give cogent pleadings, if possible:
10. I am sure you will appreciate the fact that in our crowded locality children have to play wherever there is a little space. Still I have asked them to be careful in future.
11. Unfortunately we do not have a playground in our locality and children have to play in streets and courtyards.
12. Our cat is usually well behaved and I cannot imagine what got into her this morning.
13. Moti is by and large a sensible dog, but, then such an act is not inexplicable.
14. I know that my son is getting a bit impertinent these days, and I will take care of it.
15. Anyway, I would feel relieved/happy if you get a new window pane and charge me for that
16. Even so I would like to make amends by paying for a new window pane.
17. Unfortunately there is no remedy for the flowers spoilt, but I sincerely hope that you man kindly accept a few of my rose plants as compensation, if you don’t mind.
18. Moti has been properly punished and I am sure it will not bother your cat again.
19. I have severely scolded my son and warned him against repeating such acts.
Give assurance of non-recurrence/non-repetition:
20. I have reprimanded the children and assure you that they will be more careful in future while playing with each other.
21. I have asked my children to keep an eye on Moti/our cat and see to it that it does not cause you any inconvenience or damage in future.
22. His elder sister has been asked to keep a strict watch over him in future.
23. I solicit your forgiveness.
24. Apologies again.
25. I am sorry for what has happened.
26. My sincere apologies.
27. Once again I express my regret for the mishap.
I have been told by my wife that one of your window panes has been broken by my son while playing cricket. This is indeed regrettable and I apologies sincerely for the damage caused. Unfortunately we do not have a playground in our locality and children have to play in the streets and courtyards. Anyway, I would feel relieved if you get a new window pane and charge me for that. I solicit your forgiveness.
With best wishes,