5 Importance of proper Direction in management are as follows:
1. Direction bridges the gap between managerial decisions and actual execution.
2. Direction is an integrating function of management as it integrates individual goals with organisational objectives.
3. It facilitates the introduction of change in an organisation. People need direction to introduce changes for the betterment of the organisation.
4. It extracts maximum caliber from each individual. The fuller energies of personnel are utilised.
5. Direction has a futuristic goal, the future challenges of an organisation can be met well by proper preparation of facing risks.