Community health care helps in maintaining good health by providing the following services:
1. Provision of clean drinking water.
2. Provision of efficient sewage disposal systems.
3. Provision of green open spaces and clean air.
4. Inspection of food processing plants and restaurants.
5. Provision of medical aid and control of infectious disease.
6. To monitor epidemics and to make vaccines available for immunization programmes.
7. To educate people about various health problems so that they can take appropriate steps to check health problems well in time.