The following are services of retailers to the consumers
1. Retailers buy and stock goods suitable to the consumers.
2. Retail shops are situated in convenient localities, usually very near to the consumers’ residence.
3. They sell to consumers in quantities, which suit the pockets of different individuals.
4. Retailers make available to their customers goods of the sizes, styles, types, qualities and prices they prefer.
5. Many retailers offer free home delivery of goods purchased.
6. Many types of retailers sell goods on credit to their customers whom they know personally.
7. Retailers supply information and give expert advice to consumers. Many consumers would not know that new products are available, if retailers do not bring this to their notice.
8. Many retailers visit their customers to collect orders and make enquiries about the goods supplied earlier.