Characteristics of a Good Lesson-Plan
1. Example quoted to teach and explain the subject matter should be related to the everyday life of the child.
2. Lesson-plan should be child-centred.
3. In the lesson-plan these should be provision of summary of whole subject matter.
4. In the lesson-plan there should be proper provision of recapitulation to have view of evaluation of the subject-matter taught to the students.
5. In the lesson plan these should be proper provision of the teaching aids and good illustrations.
6. It should provide maximum participation of the child in the teaching and learning process.
7. Provision of home work related to the subject- matter taught should be these.
8. Subject matter in the lesson-plan should be according to the time for teaching at the disposal of the teacher.