The main differences between Personal Communication and Mass Communication are as follows:
1. It’s the communication between person to person.
2. It provides necessary communication between two people making man a social animal.
3. We have letters, e-mails, SMSs, telephone and mobile phone facilities which also includes STD and ISD services.
1. It’s the communication among masses.
2. It provides entertainment as well as creates awareness among the masses.
3. It includes radio, television, newspapers, magazines, books, films, etc.