The difference between Dendrite and Axon are given below:
1. Dendrites are branched or unbranched structures arise from cyton.
2. These carry impulse towards the cell body.
3. Dendrties devoid of myelin sheath and are not insulated.
4. Nissl’s granules are neart he site of origin Node of Ranvier absent.
5. Dendrites are small.
1. Axons are branched at the tail ends.
2. They carry impulse away from the cyton.
3. They may be myelinated or non-myelinated.
4. Nissl’s granules absent and node of Ranvier present.
5. These are long and big in size.