Difference between Metatheria and Eutheria are given below:
1. Marsupium is present females.
2. Mammary glands developed.
3. Marsupial bone is present.
4. Coracoid and interclavicle are absent.
5. Epiphyses on vertebrae.
6. Corpas collasm poorly developed.
7. Virgina and uterus are
8. Placenta is absent.
1. Marsupium is absent.
2. Mammary glands well developed.
3. Epipubic boe absent.
4. Cloaca is absent.
5. Carpus collasm well developed.
6. Tastes in Scrotal sac.
7. Vigina is single.
9. Allantoic placenta well developed.