Difference Between Frog and Toad are given below:
1. Frog lives in water and comes to land for feeding.
3. They lay eggs in the mass.
4. Head is triangular.
5. Body alike brown color with dark spot.
6. Skin is moist, soft and helps in respiration.
7. Well developed webs.
8. Do not posses parotid gland.
1. Toads lives in land and comes to water for breeding.
3. They lay eggs in line.
4. Head semicircular.
5. Body brownish gray.
6. Skin rough dry and does not help in respiration.
7. Webs absent.
8. They have parotid gland.