4 differences between Areolar and Adipose tissues
1. Areolar tissue is mainly connective.
2. It usually fixes skin with the muscles.
3. It forms packaging the material in all organs between the muscles.
4. It has two types of fibres white and yellow.
1. It is mainly concerned with the storage of fat.
2. The cells are spherical or oval and are packed in a matrix.
3. The matrix of the tissue consists of fibroblasts, macrophages and collagen fibres.
4. It is found around the kidneys, blood vessels and also heart.