8 Benefits of Management Audit are given below:
1. Management audit attests the quality of the management in the similar fashion as financial audit attests the accuracy of the records and financial statements.
2. It permits more objective and complete evaluation of the total management and operating structure.
3. It enables the management to find specific .problem areas where managers are unable to come out with fruitful solutions.
4. Identification of major areas needing shoring up is made possible by the management audit.
5. A check can be made on new policies and practices for both their suitability and compliance.
6. It provides adequate measure for the extent to which the current managerial controls are effective. .
7. It provides mechanism for continually updating the total management and operating structure of the firm.
8. Management audit does not concentrate on individual performance.