Smokeless Stove (Chula)
1. It consumes less fuel because it is also designed that sufficient supply of air and hence combustion of fuel takes place almost completely.
2. It has higher efficiency.
3. Due to better combustion of fuel, it produces less smoke. Moreover, it has a provision for removal of smoke through a tall chimney and hence it helps in maintaining cleaner environment and ensures better health for women and children.
Traditional Stove (Chula)
1. It consumes more fuel because in it, fuel does not burn properly due to insufficient supply of air.
2. It has very low efficiency
3. Due to insufficient combustion, it produces a lot of smoke, which results in many respiratory disorders in the persons living in such places.