1. It provides theoretical knowledge of different aspects of state.
2. It gives theoretical education about government and administration.
3. It provides theoretical meaning of lawmaking.
4. It assumes that the state is made by individuals, and discusses relations between the state and individuals as well as international law.
1. It gives a good idea about the state- formation.
2. It gives real knowledge about the administration and functions of government.
3. It discusses law making and powers of judiciary.
4. It describes the real relations among states.