The difference between Tendon and Ligament are given below:
1. They attach skeletal muscle to bone and are inextensible.
2. These are strong, fibrous and very dense connective tissues which have parallel bundles of collgen fibres.
3. In between bundles flat elongated tendon cells are present.
1. These connect two bones and held then in position and can be pulled or stretched.
2. These are strong, dense connective tissue, fibres arranged devilry, mainly of elastin fibres.
3. These cells lie between the fibres.