1. Educational management of an institution or an organisation is concerned with the objectives, targets and goals laid down by the Board of Directors or the Board of Governors.
2 Educational management is concerned with the achievement of results.
3. Educational management is progressive, imaginative and innovative because of its emphasis on results.
4. In educational management, results are easily measurable.
1. Educational administration is an agency (for example Directofate of Public Instruction or Education) which lays down the aims, policies and guidelines of organisations or institutions.
2. Educational administration is concerned with rules and regulations.
3. Educational administration, because of its emphasis on rules is generally rigid and traditional.
4. In educational administration, results are not easily measurable.