7 important Objectives of Communication are:
1. To develop information and understanding among all workers.
2. To foster an attitude which is necessary for motivation, cooperation and job satisfaction?
3. To discourage misinformation, ambiguity and rumors.
4. To prepare workers for a change in methods or environment by giving them the necessary information in advance.
5. To encourage subordinates to supply ideas and suggestions for improving upon the product or work environment, and taking these suggestions seriously.
6. To improve labour-management relations by keeping die communication channels open.
7. To encourage social relations among workers by encouraging inter communication.