1. This right is available to bailee in respect of those goods only on which he has expended skill or labour.
2. This right can be exercised only to recover charges for skill or labour employed or expenses incurred on those goods.
3. This right is available to bailee, finder of goods, inn-keepers, hoteliers, etc.
1. This right can be exercised against any property belonging to the other party in possession of the person exercising the right.
2. This right can be exercised for a general balance of account i.e., for any amount due.
3. This right is available only to bankers, factors wharfingers, attorneys of High Courts and policy brokers.