The difference between Soaps and Detergents are as follows:
1. Soap are made from fat and alkali by specification method
2. There are cheap.
3. There are not suitable for delicate clothes.
4. They are clean better in hot water.
5. They don't produce lather with hard water and are not able to clean the cloth.
6. Lot of water is needed to remove soap from the cloth.
1. Detergents are carbonic compounds which are not alkaline.
2. They are costly.
3. They are suitable for delicate clothes.
4. They clean both in hot and cold water.
5. They clean the cloth even in hard water.
6. They are removed very easily so less quantity of water is needed.