Difference between Chondrichthyes and Osteichthyes are stated below:
1. Mostly marine with a heterocereal tail.
2. Endoskeleton cartilagenous.
3. Skin with placoud scale.
4. Gills 5-7 pairs without opercula.
5. No air badder or lungs.
1. Developed bony fish with homocereal tail.
2. Endoskeleton bony.
3. Skin with mucosglands, ganoid, cycloid ot ctenoid scales.
4. Gills four pairs with opercula.
5. Swim bladder present.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?