I suggest the following improvements in the school library:
(1) A committee of teachers should be appointed to look into the affairs of the school library.
(2) The rebinding of some old books is urgency needed.
(3) There is necessity of increasing the number of periodicals, particularly those pertaining to scientific and economic disciplines.
(4) More tube-lights should be installed in the reading room as most readers cannot read books with fine prints in poor light.
(5) Another clerk or peon should be appointed whose sole duty should be to keep placing the books back at their proper places.
(Date) Yours obediently,
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?