1. Derived from procambium of apical meristem.
2. District protophloem and metaphloem elements.
3. Sieve tubes long and narrow.
4. Less or no development of phloem parenchyma.
5. Phloem fibres on the outer part.
1. Derived from vascular cambium.
2. No clear demarcation between protophloems and metaphloems.
3. Sieve tubes short and wide.
4. Well developed and abundant phloem parenchyma.
5. Phloem fibers among the phloem parenchyma.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?