Here are few good ways to help you to write outstanding invitation letters on different functions and ceremonies.
1. This is to inform you that the cultural society of our college is holding a show of Shakespeare's 'Hamlet' on July 2, 201* at Kamani Hall.
2. It is our pleasure to have you with us at the cocktail party we are hosting on November 21, 201* at our residence.
3. We are having a get-together at our place on December 8, 201* to mark the commission of our son into the Indian Army.
4. I am pleased to invite you to join me for a small get-together I am hosting to mark the publication of my first novel/ book.
5. On the occasion of my receiving 'Padmashree' I am hosting a party on July 8, 201* at my residence.
6. To mark the Golden Jubilee of my wedding anniversary, I am hosting a get-together at my residence on January 10, 2001.
10. This is to inform you that the Christening/ Tonsure/Yagyopavit/Tilak ceremony of my brother/ son will take place on January 8, 201* at Nirankari Colony, Delhi.
11. I have the privilege to inform you that a concert by Amjad Ali Khan/ Variety Show is to take place at 6.30 p.m. on March 10, 2001 at Salwan Public School.
Extend invitation to come on the auspicious occasion:
12. You are cordially requested to join us on the occasion.
13. We will be delighted to have you amongst us on this auspicious day.
14. Your gracious presence on this auspicious occasion is sincerely solicited.
15. This is just a line to request you to join us on this occasion.
16. How I wish you could just fly down for this occasion.
17. Please come with your family to attend the function.
18. Please don't forget to bring your wife and children along.
19. I am eagerly looking forward to meeting you on this occasion.
20. Please request your parents also to join us on this happy occasion.
21. Keeping in view your hectic schedule in Delhi, we won't detain you for long.
22. Of course, you have recently recovered from your illness, but I am sure, sparing a few hours won't make much difference to you.
23. I trust you can arrange your tour in such a way that you are here on this auspicious occasion.
24. I realize this is a short notice, but hope you will manage all the same.
25. Though you will be busy with your job on that day, I insist on you to spare a few minutes for us.
26. Please drop in a little early to help me with preparations.
Close the letter in the following style:
27. Please drop a line in reply and I hope it is positive.
28. Don't disappoint me on this crucial occasion.
29. Please do come. You know I will be quite lost without you.
30. My children are eagerly waiting to see their dear Saroj Auntie.
31. Needless to say, without you it will be a very dull affair for me.
32. I have taken your presence in this function for granted.
We are pleased to inform you that the Mundan ceremony of my son will take place on May 7, 201* at my residence. We will be delighted to have you amongst us on this auspicious day. Please drop a line in reply and I hope it is positive. Needless to say, without you it will be a very dull affair for me.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?