Here are few ways that you definitely help you to write better invitation letters to Child’s Birthday party.
Start the letter with the Happy News
1. I am happy to say that my son/ daughter will be completing four years next Monday.
2. We have pleasure to inform you that next Sunday is the fifth birthday of my son, Rohit.
3. It is a matter of great pleasure for us to inform you that we are celebrating the first birthday or our son, Chandan.
4. I am sure you remember our Ashok's birthday which falls on 15th of this month.
5. My daughter completes two years next Friday and we are celebrating her birthday with friends like you.
6. We have great pleasure in informing you that our son will be completing three years day after tomorrow.
7. With great pleasure, we wish to inform you that we will be celebrating the first birthday of our son, Ajay, on the coming Thursday.
Extend invitation to grace the occasion:
8. On this happy occasion, may I invite you to join a small get-together at my place?
9. We are having a small get-together on this happy occasion.
10. My wife joins me in cordially inviting you to grace this occasion.
11. You are cordially invited to attend the get-together on this happy occasion.
12. We eagerly look forward to your joining us on this occasion.
13. Please don't forget to bring your family along.
14. The party will be held at 6.00 p.m. on the coming Thursday at my residence.
15. I wish you could join us on this happy occasion.
16. Ashok is really keen to have you amongst us on this happy occasion.
17. The party will be held at 7.00 p.m.
Express hopes of acceptance of invitation:
18. I hope you will come by all means.
19. May we hope that you will spare a little time for the party/ ceremony.
20. You know I won't take a 'no' from you.
21. Although you are sitting thousands of miles away, we can often feel your presence amongst us.
22. I am sure you have completely recovered from your throat trouble now. So, please do come.
23. I remember how strongly you were insisting on our hosting a party on this occasion. So, don't pull out an excuse now.
24. I think you will be back from your Patna trip by that time. So, please do come.
25. Rakesh is very keen to see his 'Ramesh Uncle'. So, don't disappoint him.
26. I am sure Bhabhiji must have come back from the maternity home. So, please do come with her.
27. If you are badly tied up with your business, at least send your wife and children.
28. We are sure to enjoy your company on this occasion.
29. I am sure that you will come.
30. Please don't forget.
At the close of the letter, again give thanks:
31. We will feel highly obliged by your graceful presence.
32. It will be a privilege for me to find you amidst our guests on this occasion.
33. It will be a great pleasure to have you with us on this occasion.
34. Although you can't make it, I know your wishes are always there with him.
My dear ……………………,
We are pleased to inform you that next Sunday happens to be the fifth birthday of my son, Rohit. We are having a small get- together on this happy occasion. My wife joins me in cordially inviting you to grace the occasion. I hope you will come by all means. Please don't forget.
With best wishes,