Do you want to write outstanding Invitation Letters on Social Gathering or Meetings? Well, here are few self-tested ways to do so.
Start by giving time and date of meeting:
1. It has been decided to hold a meeting of Rotary Club at 6.00 p.m. on October 2, 201* in the Community Hall.
2. Please be informed that a meeting of the Tenants' Association will be held on the 5th November, 201* in the Public Library, 58 Ashok Vihar at 1.00 p.m.
3. This is to intimate you that the annual meeting of Youngman's Sports' Club is to take place on November 4, 201* at 4.00 p.m. in Quarter No.1138, LIC Flats, Phase-Ill, Kalyanpur.
4. This is to inform you that the General Body meeting of Delhi University Teachers Association will take place on November 9, 201* at 5.00 p.m. in Kirori Mal College auditorium.
5. I have the honour to inform you that a meeting of the Central Government Employees' Association will be held at 3.00 p.m. on 3rd October, 201* in Room No.21, Shastri Bhawan, Janpath, and New Delhi.
6. This is to inform you that a meeting of the Drama Association of our college will take place at 3.00 p.m. today in Hall No.16 of the College.
Give some details of the meeting:
7. The agenda for the meeting includes the following items:
A review of our sportsmen's performance in the inter-state tournaments in the previous year.
Budget for the current year.
Discussion on providing new kits to our sportsmen.
Suggestions to evolve new methods to improve their performance.
8. Enclosed is a list of items to be discussed in the meeting.
9. We are also sending an agenda for the meeting separately. Kindly go through it and have your views/ comments ready.
10. We hope to bring about substantial improvements over our earlier performances. For this purpose, we would like to have the suggestions from our members.
11. This meeting has been called hurriedly to discuss the steps taken recently by the Central Government regarding the pension of the employees.
12. The main objective of the meeting is to discuss regularisation of the temporary staff. Other items can also be discussed with the permission of the chair.
Now extend the invitation:
13. You are invited to attend the meeting and participate in the proceedings.
14. Please make it convenient to attend the meeting in time.
15. Don't miss this opportunity to attend the meeting. I am inviting you for some specific reasons.
16. Please try to get along as many members as possible, since it's a show of strength for us.
Stress on attending the meeting:
17. You know that with greater number of members around, we will be assured of good support,
18. I am sure you must have recovered from your illness by now. So do come.
19. Since jobs of many of our colleagues depend on this crucial meeting, don't take it lightly.
20. We must make it a point to convince the President of the financial irregularities being committed by the Treasurer and the Secretary.
21. Please come armed with ideas to floor the opposition.
Convey our thanks in anticipation:
22. We will be extremely thankful for your valuable presence which seems indispensable.
23. Your presence will lend a lot of weight to our case.
24. I express my thanks and await your participation in the meeting.
25. You will oblige us by your esteemed presence in the meeting.
26. I am eagerly looking forward to your speech which I am sure will be quite impressive.
Dear Sir, / Dear Mr. ………………………,
This is to inform you that the General Body Meeting of the Delhi University Teachers' Association will take place at 5.00 p.m. on 8th October, 201* in Kirori Mal College auditorium. Enclosed is a list of items to be discussed in the meeting. The main objective of the meeting is to discuss regularization of the temporary staff. Other items can also be discussed with the permission of the chair. Don't miss this opportunity to attend the meeting. I am inviting, you for some specific reasons. I express my thanks and await your participation in the meeting.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?