Announce the happy occasion first:
1. It is a great pleasure to inform you that I am opening a medical store on the first of next month. Mr. ………………………… has kindly consented to be the Chief Guest at the inaugural ceremony.
2. It gives me great pleasure to inform you that I am opening a clinic next Monday and Mr. will grace the occasion with his presence.
3. You will be happy to know that I am launching a Tourist magazine. The inaugural issue will be released by Mr. the Minister for Tourism.
4. You will be pleased to know that I have got the distributorship of Atlas Cycles, and I am opening an office with a small inaugural ceremony at Darya Ganj on the 15th of next month.
5. I am pleased to inform you that I am setting up an Engineering Consultancy firm and opening a small office for this purpose.
6. I am glad to inform you that I have been appointed the Wholesale Dealer of Fine Cloth Mills, Bombay and will be opening a depot of the mill next month. The opening ceremony will be performed by Mr. Chairman, Delhi Chamber of Commerce.
7. We are pleased to inform you that we are opening a branch of our bank in your colony.
8. It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we are opening a restaurant in your colour market.
Request for personal presence on the occasion:
9. May I request you to grace this happy occasion by your presence.
10. It would be a great pleasure for all of us if you could join us in the opening ceremony.
11. Please grace this occasion by attending the opening ceremony along with your wife.
12. Needless to say, without you the ceremony won't have any charm.
13. Your presence and blessings on this auspicious occasion would make me feel fortunes enough.
14. Please try to make it a little early to help me with the arrangements.
15. We keenly look forward to your presence and need your blessings and good wishes.
16. Please grace the occasion by your benign presence.
17. We seek your blessings on this occasion and, hence, kindly make it convenient to attend
Give details of time and place of the festivity
18. We will have it (the ceremony) at 9.00 a.m. on November 8, at the new office at No.6 Nehru Nagar.
19. The address of the shop/ store is No.6 Khan Market and the inauguration will take place at 6.00 p.m. on March 9, 2001.
20. We have decided to start evening working hours from 5.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m convenience of our customers.
21. The shop/ depot will be inaugurated at 9.00 a.m. on Vijaya Dashmi day at Industry - Ground Floor, Textile Street, by the Commissioner for Commerce, Mr. ……………………………….
22. Our restaurant will be open from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
23. Our new shop will be inaugurated by Mr. ……………………………… President, Traders Association at 219, Main Market on the 24th November at 11.00 a.m.
Close the letter in the following way:
24. I hope it will be possible for you to accept this invitation.
25. I am sure it won't be a problem for you to make it.
26. I consider your presence a must, so please do not disappoint me.
27. You know I feel quite lost without you.
28. We hope you will grace the occasion by your presence and extend your patronage in future also.
29. Of course, this invitation includes alt your family members and I hope to meet all of you on the occasion.
30. Please drop a line to confirm your arrival.
31. We hope to continue and maintain this relationship forever.
32. I look forward to your delightful songs on this occasion.
33. Your jolly mood would certainly captivate the guests on this occasion.
34. With a person like you around the whole party will get enlivened.
35. We are sure our decor will appeal to you.
36. Looking forward to your delightful company.
My dear ………………/ Dear Mr. ………………………………,
It is a great pleasure for me to inform you that I am opening a medical store on the 1st of next month. Mr. ……………………………… has kindly consented to be the Chief Guest at the inaugural ceremony. May I request you to grace this happy occasion by your presence. The address of the shop/ store is No.6 Khan Market and the inauguration will take place at 6.00 p.m. on March 9, 201*.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?