It is quite natural for anyone to feel proud of his success in an examination. On such occasions a word of praise goes a long way to inspire him/ her and boosts the morale. This would also help him improve his performance.
Convey your happiness:
1. How excited I was to find your roll number in the newspaper and know that you have passed your M.A. in first division!
2. It is thrilling to learn from Ramesh that you have passed the Higher Secondary Examination with flying colours.
3. I am very happy to know that you have passed your B.A. in first division.
4. We are thrilled to hear that your son has passed the Higher Secondary Examination with very good marks.
5. You can't imagine my excitement at the news of your becoming a doctor.
6. My heart is filled with joy to learn that you are now a full-fledged engineer.
7. This news came as a pleasant surprise that you/ your son/ your daughter have/ has passed B.Com degree exam with first rank.
8. It was great to know that you/ your son (daughter) have/has passed the BA Hons. Examination with distinction.
Congratulate in sweet words:
9. Accept my heartiest congratulations on your creditable success.
10. Congratulations. You have kept up the tradition of being always higher in the rank/ merit list.
11. You have held the dignity of our institution high and memorable.
12. Our congratulations to your son on his remarkable success.
13. Please convey our congratulations and love to your son/ daughter on his/ her remarkable/ brilliant success.
14. My wife joins me in congratulating you on your brilliant success.
15. Your success is an achievement which you can be proud of.
16. You must be thrilled at realizing your lifelong ambition of becoming an I.A.S. officer.
17. It's really a splendid achievement and we are all proud of your success.
Express good wishes for a bright future:
18. Now there is scarcely any doubt about your becoming a lecturer.
19. We hope that you get a cadre of your choice and are nearer to your home.
20. With your excellent academic record it will not be difficult for you to get a good job soon and share your father's responsibilities.
21. Have you made up your mind for the future plans?
22. What are the further plans of your son/ daughter?
23. I am quite sure you will be an asset to your profession.
24. Now you are well qualified to shoulder the responsibility of your father's business and make it more flourishing.
Making enquiries about his future plans shows your personal concern for the person:
25. What do you intend to do now?
26. Are you planning to go abroad for higher studies?
27. Do you plan to expand your father's business or go in for higher studies?
28. You must have started looking for a suitable job by now.
29. Why don't you drop in one of these days, so that we can discuss about your future plans?
30. As Sujata is a promising student, I hope you will encourage her to study further.
Due appreciation of a few other things can also be made:
31. Such good result is the outcome of your hard work.
32. There is, of course, no doubt that your success is the outcome of your hard work.
33. You have maintained and followed the splendid tradition of your family.
34. Why don't you try for the I.A.S./Management/Engineering?
35. It is all the more creditable that you have achieved such a brilliant success despite your recent illness.
36. It’s really creditable for you to have done so well with a full time job.
In the end, you can wish again for the person's future glory:
37. I am sure you have a bright future.
38. I hope your future will be as bright as your present.
39. Please convey our blessings and good wishes to your son for a bright future.
40. I wish that you surpass all previous records in the years to come.
41. I wish that the field you have chosen offers you more satisfaction and successes in the coming years.
42. Best Wishes.
How excited I was to find your roll number in the newspaper yesterday and know that you have passed your M.A. in first division! Accept my heartiest congratulations on your creditable success. Now there is scarcely any doubt about your becoming a lecturer. Such good result is the outcome of your hard work. Hope your future is as bright as your present.