Who else wants to know the art of writing perfect condolence letter on Death in Business circle? Here are few self tested ways to write so.
Express grief on getting the news:
1. It was with deep regret that we learnt about the sad demise of Mr. ………………………… (Name), your esteemed Managing Partner.
2. Your father's sudden death has shocked all of us.
3. It was shocking to learn about the untimely death of your young partner, Mr. ………………………… (Name)
4. I have been extremely distressed to learn from today's newspaper about the sudden demise of your Managing Director.
5. I am shocked to hear about the sudden demise of Shri ………………………… (Name)
6. I understand what a serious loss it is to you and your business, caused by the passing away of
7. I learnt with great sorrow about the untimely demise of your partner, Mr. ………………………… (Name)
8. It was shocking to learn about the sudden/ untimely/ premature death of your partner/ colleague/ Managing Director.
9. We were shocked to hear about the passing away of your partner.
10. The news about the sad demise of your partner Mr ………………………… was really shocking.
Discuss the good qualities of the deceased:
11. He was a remarkable person and will always be remembered by all friends and acquaintances.
12. The tremendous progress your firm has made under his astute guidance is a tribute to the departed soul.
13. That he built up such a big enterprise from scratch speaks of the great talents and business acumen he had.
14. He was not only a leading industrialist but a thorough gentleman also.
15.1 have had the honour of meeting him personally. And I have always cherished the memory of that meeting.
16. Although I did not have an occasion to make a personal acquaintance with him, I have heard that he was very much esteemed.
17. It is indeed very difficult to fill the gap, created by his sudden death.
18. He was the father of your organisation and the fountain-head of all progressive ideas.
19. I am sure your employees too will be quite distressed at his demise.
20. Whoever came into contact with him was impressed by his sagacity and business acumen.
21. I sincerely hope that the relations, we had with him be maintained even after his departure.
22. He was a source of strength and inspiration to many other entrepreneurs.
23. Some of his pioneering work will go a long way in benefiting the future generations.
24. His remarkable achievements, in such a short span of time, indeed speak of his creditable performance.
25. As the whole industry knows, he was not only a great industrialist, but also a philanthropist and his contributions to your organization are memorable.
26. Worth mentioning is the fact that he was a rare and great personality not only in business but also in social ^circle.
27. The gap left behind by the deceased is difficult to be filled.
28. He was such an unmatchable personality that it would be difficult for your organisation to fill the gap.
Repeat your sympathies:
29. Please accept my sincerest sympathies on this sad occasion.
30. My colleagues join me in sending their deepest condolences on this occasion.
31. May his soul rest in peace and guide in the years to come.
32. We hope that the tree he has planted flourishes and bears many more fruits in the years to come.
33. Please convey my heart-felt condolences to his family,
34. May God give his family the strength to bear this sudden shock?
35. We share your sorrow and pray for peace for the departed soul.
36. Since words cannot really express our feelings, at this time, we send our heart-felt condolences.
37. We express our heart-felt condolences on this sad occasion. May the departed soul rest in peace and be a driving force to all of you.
My dear …………………………
It was with deep regret that we learnt about the sad demise of Mr. …………………………, your esteemed Managing Partner. I have had the honour of meeting him personally and I have always cherished the memory of that meeting. Some of his pioneering work will go a long way in benefiting the future generations. My colleagues join me in sending their deepest condolences on this occasion.
With prayers for the departed soul,