Start your letter by expressing reluctance for having to do so:
1. Although I feel most reluctant, I think it is necessary to draw your attention to the mischievous habits of your little son, Pappu.
2. May I draw your attention to the nuisance caused by your dog?
3. I hope you will not mind my making a small suggestion that could help us maintain a cordial relation.
4. Had I not felt deeply offended I would not have written this note to you.
Give the nature of your complaint:
5. Whenever any of our family members passes by your house, it (your big Alsatian) barks quite fiercely. My younger son is particularly afraid of it.
6. It/your dog seem to be in the habit of barking at every passer-by and have become very nuisance.
7. He/your son often fight with my son for no reason.
8. Your radio keeps on blaring till late at night and invariably disturbs our sleep.
9. Your car is always parked in front of our house in such a way that the front passage to place is obstructed / blocked.
Urge to mend the ways:
10. So, may I request you to keep a check on it?
11. So, can you please politely ask him to be friendly with him?
12. I do not mind you’re listening to the radio but may I request you to keep the volume low at night.
13 I can understand that you have to park your car wherever you get space. But, may I request you not to block our entrance.
May I draw your attention to the nuisance caused by your dog? Whenever any of our family members passes by your house, it barks quite fiercely. My younger son is particularly afraid of it. So, may I request you to keep a check on it?
With best wishes,
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?