1. I regret to inform you that a dead buffalo has been lying in our street for the last two days and nobody has cleared it.
2. I regret to inform you that the unhealthy conditions prevailing in our locality for the past few days are now posing serious health hazards.
3. This is to invite your urgent attention to the heaps of dirt and garbage that have bee- accumulating in our colony.
4. I take this opportunity to inform you that the municipal garbage dump is right in front of our house.
5. This is to complain about a car workshop in our street which does its works on footpaths and has made the place slippery and dirty with oil and grease.
6. This is to bring to your notice the fact that sewage system has stopped working in our locality. It has become a breeding place for mosquitoes and is posing a hazard to the heat of the people of the locality.
7. I would like to bring to your notice that most of the roads in our locality remain un-swept for days together resulting in an unbearable stench.
8. I am sorry to inform you that now a day, particularly on account of the rains many lanes on our localities are full of stagnant water.
9. For the last two weeks, the sweepers of our area have been absent. As a result, heaps ran garbage is lying along the roadside.
10. I have observed that the public toilets in our locality are not properly cleaned. As a respired the poor people of the locality use open public places for toilet purposes.
11. A sewerage pipe appears to have burst in our street two days back and dirty water has been spreading all around causing obnoxious smell. No sanitary inspector has visited the spot far.
12. On account of the general construction being done by the municipal authorities, there heaps of sand and bricks lying on the pavements. As a result, they have become impasse to walk on.
13. The heavy rain last week had created deep puddles in all lanes of our locality, but till date nothing has been done to repair the lanes.
14. The stagnant water is a breeding place for mosquitoes and malaria is spreading rapidly in our colony.
Discuss how the problem can be tackled:
15. I hope you will take prompt action and help in making the surroundings healthy.
16. May I request you to see to it that the gutter is immediately repaired to prevent such of any disease?
17. Kindly remove this repair shop/workshop from the area which is creating health problems for the residents of this locality.
18. Please instruct your sanitary staff to control the mosquito menace in our locality before disease takes the shape of an epidemic.
19. Kindly arrange to remove the garbage dump from such a congested locality.
20. Please arrange to get the drains of our locality cleaned before the monsoon breaks.
21. Please ensure that the public toilets and urinals are regularly cleaned.
At the end express thanks in anticipation:
22. Thanking you in anticipation.
23. I will be grateful for an early action.
24. I will be obliged if you take a prompt action in this regard.
This is to invite your urgent attention to the heaps of dirt and garbage that have been accumulating in our colony. For the last two weeks, the sweepers of our area have been absent. As a result, heaps of garbage is lying along the road side. I hope you will take prompt action and help in making the surroundings healthy.