1. Heavy Investment in Basic Industries:
Investment in heavy and basic industries and consumer goods industries should be increased. They provide more employment along with the supply of consumer goods.
2. Development of Cottage and Small-scale Industries: As they provide more employment by adopting labour intensive techniques.
3. Change in Educational System: More emphasis should be given to vocational education.
5. Checking of Population Explosion: Rapidly rising population should be checked by adopting family planning and welfare schemes.
6. Modernisation of Agriculture: Modernisation of agriculture should be done. Waste lands should be utilised.
7. Introduction of Rural Works Programmes: Rural works programmes should be increased.
8. Developing Infrastructure of Economy: Infra-structure of the economy should be developed.
9. Subsidies to Private Sector: Subsidies and other incentives should be given to private sector.
10. Stress on Self-employment: Young entrepreneurs should be financed for self-employment.