Section 22 deals with the duties of the debtors on admission of his petition and before the order of adjudication. The debtor must:-
(1) Produce all books of account;
(2) At any time thereafter give such inventories of his property and list of his creditors and debtors and of debts due to and from them respectively;
(3) Submit to such examination in respect of his property or his creditors as may be required;
(4) Attend at such times before the court or receiver as required;
(5) Execute the instruments as required;
(6) Generally do all such acts and things in relation to property as may be required by the court or receiver
Where the debtor willfully fails to perform the duties mentioned above, he may be convicted with imprisonment which may extend to one year.