1. It is the structural and functional unit of nervous tissue.
2. It is specialesed for transmission of impulses.
3. Its plasma membrane is called neurilemma.
4. Its cytoplasm is called neuroplasm.
1. It is structural unit of muscular tissue.
2. In addition to transmission of impulses, it involves in contraction and relaxation of muscles.
3. Its plasma membrane is called sarcolemma.
4. Its cytoplasm is called sacroplasm.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?