1. It is made up of cells and negligible amount of intercellular matrix.
2. The cells are arranged in one or more layers.
3. It is not surrounded by blood capillaries.
4. Epithelial tissue lies above the basement membrane.
5. It develops from the ectoderm or mesoderm or endoderm.
6. It mainly forms external and internal covering of the organs.
1. It is made up of cells and a large amount of intercellular matrix.
2. The cell are scattered in the matrix.
3. The cells are surrounded by blood capillaries.
4. Connective tissues which lie below the basement membrane are called lamina propia.
5. It develops from mesoderm only.
6. It connects anchors and support other tissues or organs.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?