1. National parks are formed by Central or State Legislation.
2. Status of National Park is higher.
3. No human habitation is permitted in man area.
4. Harvesting timbers, cultivation,collection of forest products are restricted. Eg.Corbet National Park.
1. Sanctuaries are formed by the order of State or Central Government.
2. Status of sanctuary is lower.
3. Private ownership may be allowed.
4. These activities are allowed with permission. Eg. Chilika-Nalaban Sanctuary for migrating birds.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?