1. These are xylem elements found in all types of vascular plants.
2. These are single cells with tapering ends, hence are not syncytes.
3. Tracheids are shorter in length.
1. These are also xylem elements but restricted to angiosperms only .
2. A vessel is formed by several cells arranged end to end and dissolved cross walls, hence is a syncyte.
3. Vessels are much longer than tracheids and are main component for water conduction.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?