1. The radiation source (source of illumination) is light, wavelength 400-700 nm.
2. Lens is made of glass.
3. Not affected by magnetic field.
4. Maximum magnification 1500-2000 times.
5. Resolving power 0.1-0.2 nm.
6. Image is coloured (natural colour of object is seen).
1. Radiation source is electrons, wavelength about 0.005nm.
2. Lens is electromagnetic.
3. Affected by magnetic field.
4. Maximum magnification 1, 60,000 to 2, 50,000 times.
5. Resolving power 200-300 nm.
6. Image is black and white.
Do you like this site?
If you enjoy reading PreserveArticles.com, please share this site with your friends.?